Jan 24, 2014

Goodbye... sort of.

I started this blog in 2008 as a way to let people know what was going on while I was on my internship. Over the course of the last 5 plus years, it has morphed into a place where I mostly share reviews of new books that I have read with the occasional deep thought thrown into the mix. I have really enjoyed writing it and sharing with you about life and books. The time has come, however, to move on to something a little different. In September of last year, I was hired at Westbrook Christian Church as the Pastor of Adult Connections and Missional Life. This I oversee the adult discipleship ministries at the church. We moved out of the cornfields of central Illinois and up to the Chicago suburbs, which also makes the tagline of my blog incorrect. In light of my new position, I’m making the move to focus my writing on Discipleship and Mission. There will still be some book reviews, but I want to focus more of my effort and time writing about the ministry I am leading.

Thank you for reading this blog and I hope that you’ll take the time to read what I write over at my new site onthegolife.wordpress.com.

No comments: