Jan 16, 2009

And so it begins one last time.

Well, it has been such a long long time since I posted last and lots have happened since then. So I will elaborate in list form:
  • Came back from Maine, stopping in NY to see my sister and her family.
  • Visited friends in Lincoln, IL at LCC
  • Visited friends in Quincy, IL at Madison Park CC
  • Went back to NY to spend a few more days with my sister and my family.
  • Drove back through a blizzard in Cleveland.
  • Spent Christmas and New Years in Indy
  • Spent a weekend with Lindsay's family and met the new niece and nephew from Ukraine.
  • Moved back to Lincoln for an intensive class
  • Lindsay and I went to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond to register for wedding gifts (and I registered for a Wii)
  • Now, classes have started and I'm volunteering at Jeff St. CC
Now that everyone has been caught up, hopefully regular blogging can begin. Things are going well here at LCC, we've experienced sub-zero temperatures for a few days, but now it's back above 0°.

I've been through all of the syllabus classes and have a 3 day weekend. It's going to be a good semester, but I have a ton of reading to do. But it's alright, because this is the last semester of College that I have to get through before I graduate.

That's all for now.

No comments: