Sep 24, 2008

A few things that I've never seen in Indianapolis.

Last night, instead of having small group we did something a little bit different. We went out to see a baptism on at the ocean. It was a little bit cold, and I didn't even get into the water. It was really cold for the two the went out into the water. It was really awesome though to see a baptism right there in God's creation. Aside from a little bit of cold is was a beautiful night there on the beach. It was a really cool experience, and definitely one that can't happen quite like that in the midwest.

This morning, I also had an experience that I've not had growing up in Indianapolis. This morning there were wild turkey wondering around outside my apartment. I know that's not really important, but I found it amusing. So I thought that I'd share.

Oh, by the way, I'm putting pictures from last night online, just scroll down to the spot on the right hand side of the blog where it says, "Where have I been?" They'll be there.

No comments: